Lose yourself in the gardens of Europe
Stroll through lush, green gardens as you discover the magic of some of the world's most exotic flowers and plants.
From the botanical gardens of Italy to the indigenous plants of Switzerland and Austria - there are endless delights for you to discover.
Lake Maggiore offers an array of beautiful gardens for you to explore.
- Located on a small island and just a short boat trip away, Isola Bella is a stunning collection of gardens and a grandiose palace.
- Just 10 minutes from Stresa, you'll find the spectacular Baroque gardens of Villa Pallavicino.
- Another masterpiece to enjoy is the Villa Taranto, surrounded by even more of Italy's glorious flowers and plants.
Salzburg is well-known for its rolling hills and beautiful gardens that featured in The Sound of Music.
- The world-famous Mirabell Palace gardens lie just a short walk from 'old town'. Follow in the footsteps of Maria and the von Trapp family as you explore the Grand Parterre and Pegasus Fountain.
- Originally built by the Prince Archbishop of Salzburg, the Hellbrunn Palace and gardens are famous for the trick fountains that have kept visitors entertained for more than 300 years.
The gardens of Verona celebrate the combination of Renaissance style landscaping, historical statues and beautiful flowers.
- For more than 400 years, the Giusti Gardens have delighted visitors with their beautifully maintained hedges, flowers and bushes. You can also explore the maze as you spend a day in the fabulous grounds.
- Discover the many ponds and intricate flower beds of Sigurta Gardens during your holiday in Verona. Although established in 1617, the gardens only opened to the public in 1978.