Hotel Alpinin , Austria
So what's it like?
The Hotel Alpin is a great family-friendly hotel - ideal for getting out and exploring the local region. It's offered on an all inclusive basis, you can make your euros go that little bit further.
The hotel consists of two separate buildings, simply named Alpin 1 and Alpin 2. In Alpin 1 you’ll find the wellness suite, indoor pool, dining room and standard rooms - while in Alpin 2 you’ve got the main reception and the superior rooms. Either way, everything is easily accessible.
The hotel has its own pizzeria, where you can take your evening meal if you fancy a change from the main dining room - which serves a wide range of local and international dishes. Also, drinks are included until 9pm each night.
Book the Discovery Package now and get flights, transfers, accommodation and excursions in one great value package for all summer 2017 departures dates only.
Scheffau Discovery - available from 27th May 2017
The Scheffau Discovery Package is a great way to explore the area with three of the most popular excursions and a fantastic traditional Tyrolean evening, staying at the Hotel Alpin.
- Excursion to Salzburg.
- Excursion to Berchtesgaden.
- Excursion to Krimml Waterfalls.
Salzburg: A city made famous by its music, home to Mozart and 'The Sound of Music'. Explore the cobbled old town, the cathedral and medieval fortress before crossing the river to stroll through the pretty gardens of the Mirabell Palace. Optional city tour on foot approx. €10.
Berchtesgaden: Choose to visit the salt mines and dress up in old fashioned miners clothing as you are given a tour around this wonderful underground world, or visit Hitler's famous Eagle's Nest perched on top of the Kehlstein Mountain. Afterwards, you'll have time to explore the Bavarian town of Berchtesgaden. Optional entrance to Salt Mines approx. €14 or Eagle's Nest approx. €15.
Krimml Waterfalls: At the foot of the Gerlos Pass, these waterfalls are the highest in Austria. Enjoy a walk up the footpath beside the falls to the top, for the best views. Entrance fee approx. €2.
Please note: Entrance fees and optional extras are payable locally. Book by 1st May 2017 for summer 2017 departure dates only.
Additional Information: If you wish to select any additional away-days then you can add these to your booking in the optional extras section of the booking process.
· in the resort centre · shuttle service to and from Hintersteinersee, Going lake and all lift stations in the skiwelt area (Jul/Aug)
All rooms have a cable TV and hairdryer and are non-smoking.
Small double/twin room - sleeps 2: double bed or Austrian twin beds, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
Superior twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath and WC.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Superior quad room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, bunk beds or double sofa bed, pribate bath and WC.
Free and reduced prices available for children aged 2-11 years inclusive when sharing with 2 adults.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· souvenir shop · lifts to all floors · 60 bedrooms · free WiFi
Wine, dine & unwind
· bar/lounge with open fire place · sun terrace · garden · occasional live music · pizzeria
Spa, wellness & pools
· heated indoor pool, sauna and steam room
· bike hire · daily shuttle service to and from Hintersteinersee, Going lake and all lift stations in the skiwelt area - Jul-Aug
For the family
· outdoor children's play area with trampolines and table tennis · small petting zoo area with goats, rabbits and chickens
· welcome drink · hot and cold buffet breakfast · small lunch buffet or packed lunch · afternoon tea and cake or snack · buffet evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad, starter and dessert buffets · weekly barbecue and farmers' buffet · children's ice cream buffet · free tea, coffee and soft drinks (7am-9pm) · free beer, house wine and local schnapps (noon-9pm)
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Health and safety advice
Please be advised that safety standards with regards to balconies differ in Austria and on occasions you may be allocated a room whereby the balcony is lower than we would expect in the UK.
For your own safety and that of anyone in your party, please ensure you take care when on the balcony and do not lean on or over the railings. If you have children below the age of 12, please ensure they are supervised and not left unattended at any time.
Special offers for Summer 2016
· Free daily afternoon tea/coffee with cake or snack
· Free and reduced prices for ages 2-11 years incl. when sharing with 2 adults
· Free 'Bobo Club' for children from 4 years with activities, Sunday-Friday
· Free twice daily shuttle service to and from Hintersteinersee (Jul/Aug)
· Free WiFi
Hotel run kids' club
This hotel runs a kids' club - see the hotel description for details.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Best for families
Perfect for families - this accommodation offers a family friendly experience and free child places.
All inclusive includes breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea (dependant on your accommodation), evening meals, local beers, wine and soft drinks (time restrictions may apply).