Traditional Trentino cuisine seems to be at the forefront of the gastronomy scene in Levico Terme. Speciality Alpine cheeses, meats and polenta are used in the cooking, accompanied by several different wines, or grappe. As the town is not directly on the lakefront, not many eateries will have lake views. But with pedestrianised backstreets, you’ll enjoy the stroll to find somewhere for dinner.
Perched high up on the mountains, Malga Masi is a great place to unwind with spectacular views of the Valsugana. With homemade Trentino specialities on the menu and cows grazing around the restaurant, you’ll have an authentic experience of Alpine life.
Back in the centre of town is Enotece Boivin, a small restaurant with a huge knowledge of international cuisines - so much so that it it’s an award-winning eatery. And, they offer a pretty reasonably priced tasting menu so everyone can try their colourful, creative dishes.
If you head to the edge of town, you’ll find Ristorante Pizzeria Millennium. Here you can expect a warm and relaxing atmosphere whilst enjoying creative dishes with fair prices - their pizza menu is incredible.
Levico is a quiet, laid-back area so it’s very peaceful to wander around on foot. Take a couple of hours to stroll all the way around the lake, or walk through the arboretum in the town centre.
Your Trentino Guest Card covers free trains to Trento (1 hour 10 minutes). From there, you can link to other exciting places like Venice (2 hours). The train station is by the Imperial Grand Hotel.
Free with your Trentino Card, there’s a good local bus service to Trento (45 minutes), Borgo Valsugana (25 minutes), Caldonazzo (5 minutes), Calceranica al Lago (10 minutes) and Pergine (15 minutes) – so it’s really easy to get out an explore beyond Levico.
Trentino Guest Card
If you'd like to explore the Trentino region, you can get free and reduced prices on lots of services and attractions with the Trentino Guest Card.
· Entry to Arco Castle and Drena Castle
· Entry to the Botanical Garden in Arco
· Entry to the Apponale Tower in Riva del Garda
· Use of local public transport including trains
· Discounted fares on the Navigarda Ferries
· Discounted entry to Reptiland in Riva del Garda
· Discounted entry to Adventure Village in Dro
Special Offer: Free Guest Card for all customers staying in Lake Levico.
We're here to give you our support and expertise before, during and after your holiday – it’s what we do. This service includes:
- 24/7 support and assistance via phone and email – we will text you the in country team's contact number before you leave, so they’re only ever a call or text away.
- Online info pack with lots of useful resort information and tips – you can also contact our overseas experts at any time to ask questions about your holiday; even before you leave.
- Thomson Lakes & Mountains app with travel documents, resort maps, weather forecasts and a currency converter.
There won’t be a rep based in resort, but we'll meet you at the airport, help you get to your transfer and confirm any pre-booked excursions. If you need anything during your holiday, just get in touch via phone or email.